Maximum Allergy & Bed Bug Zippered Mattress Protector
Maximum Allergy & Bed Bug Zippered Mattress Protector is rated
The AllerEase Maximum Allergy and Bedbug Mattress Protector provides protection from dust mites, pollen, bed bugs, pet dander and other household allergens that can trigger allergies and asthma symptoms. Finished with a comfortable soft top fabric that fully encases your mattress with a durable, zippered closure that is bed bug escape and entry proof and completely waterproof.
- Zippered mattress protector with advanced zipper closure is 100% bed bug proof
- Creates a layer that protects you from the allergens that collect in your bedding
- Prevents dust mites, pollen and pet dander from collecting in your mattress
- Waterproof protection prevents liquids from contaminating and ruining your mattress
- Extends the life of your mattress
- Zippered closure fully encases your mattress
- 10 year limited warranty
- Third party lab tested & Allergist recommended
- T/F/Q/K fit mattresses up to 15 inches deep
- TXL fits mattress up to 9 inches deep
- Machine wash & dry
- Twin: 39 in x 75 in (99 cm x 190 cm)
- TwinXL: 39 in x 80 in (99 cm x 203 cm)
- Full: 54 in x 75 in (137 cm x 190 cm)
- Queen: 60 in x 80 in (152 cm x 203 cm)
- King: 78 in x 80 in (198 cm x 203 cm)
||Allergen Protection, Bed Bug Barrier, Dust Mite Protection, Pet Dander Protection, Pollen Protection, Waterproof
Rated 1 out of
I recieved this as a gift in March. About a week after I put this on the zipper gave out and the actual mattress protected literately ripped halfway down the side. Needless to say it isn't protecting me from dust mites or bed bugs with half of my mattress exposed. Perhaps more time and money should be invested into providing a quality product considering how expensive it is.
Date published: 2015-05-13
Rated 5 out of
Maximum Allergy Mattress Protector
I purchased this item specifically because my husband has such bad allergies. It fits our queen size mattress perfectly, but it does take two people to put it on the mattress. So far, I'm really happy with it. . . so is my husband, who hasn't suffered from sinus pressure when waking up in the morning. I would definitely recommend this product.
Date published: 2015-11-11
Rated 4 out of
Effective but oversized
Our mattress is a "reasonable" size, 10-12" deep, and because this pad is only available in a generic "King" there is a lot of extra fabric that can cause wrinkles if its not continually gathered at the bottom. Some kind of a drawstring contraption to gather more permanently at the middle of the bottom would be a worthwhile add.
Date published: 2015-08-16
Does this come in a 14 inch depth?
Do make full x-long zipper matress encasements?
How durable is it against rips, as I have a kitten with very sharp claws.
I bought the king and it is too big, are these measurements for the California king. I tried the queen and it doesn't fit. I really like this product but I need one that works. Please advise.
How often do I wash the mattress and pillow protectors?
Do these fit over pillow top mattresses?
How durable is the maximum protection cover against cat claws?